CEO and Founder of SOENIATM by BrainCare Oy (Ltd), Finland, Email.Id: [email protected]
Prestigious Award for Young Research’s at ACEMAC 2020 - Discovering New Exploration in Emergency Medicine field
Emergency Medicine Conference Committee is glad to announce “3rd Annual Congress On Emergency Medicine and Acute Care” during August 13-14, 2020 in Dubai, UAE by focus on the theme: “The opportunity to be alive: Enhancing emergency preparedness through improved exercises and training”
ACEMAC 2020 developments are maintaining their momentum. Emergency Medicine Conference program delves into strategic discussions.
ACEMAC 2020 Young Scientist Awards:
Emergency Medicine Conference Committee is intended to honour prestigious award for talented Young researchers, scientists, Young Investigators, Post-Graduate students, Post-doctoral fellows, Trainees, Junior faculty in recognition of their outstanding contribution towards the conference theme. The Young Scientist Awards make every effort in providing a strong professional development opportunity for early career academicians by meeting experts to exchange and share their experiences on all aspects of Emergency Medicine.
Young Research’s Awards at ACEMAC 2020 for the Nomination: Young Researcher Forum - Outstanding Masters/Ph.D./Post Doctorate thesis work Presentation, only 25 presentations acceptable at the ACEMAC 2020 young research forum.
Submit your proposals: ACEMAC 2020
Last date for Initial application December 30, 2019 – $399
Last date for Initial application January 30, 2020– $499
Last date for Initial application February 28, 2020 – $599
• Young Scientist Award recognition certificate and memento to the winners
• Our conferences provide best Platform for your research through oral presentations.
• Learn about career improvement with all the latest technologies by networking.
• Young Scientists will get appropriate and timely information by this Forum.
• Platform for collaboration among young researchers for better development.
• Provide an opportunity for research interaction and established senior investigators across the globe in the field
• Share the ideas with both eminent researchers and mentors.
• It’s a great privilege for young researchers to learn about the research areas for expanding their research knowledge.
• Young Investigators, Post-Graduate students, Post-doctoral fellows, Trainees, Junior faculty with a minimum of 5 years of research experience
• Presentation must be into scientific sessions of the conference.
• Each Young Researcher / Young Scientist can submit only one paper (as first author or coauthor).
• Age limit- Under 35yrs
• All submissions must be in English.
ACEMAC 2020 provides best platform to expand your network, where you can meet scientists, authorities and CROs from around the world. It’s your time to grab the opportunity to join ACEMAC 2020 for promoting your research article and to facilitate prestigious award in all categories. In this fame, we look forward for your contribution and astonishing dedication to make our ACEMAC 2020 more successful.
Thanks and Regards,
Criselda Martin| Program Manager
Email: [email protected]